Overview of ChaptersThis is a collection of various texts I wrote between 2004 and 2010. Out of this philosophy, the Garden of Freedom ultimately developed.
1. Introduction - About the philosophy in the Garden of Freedom.
2. Orientation - Who goes his way in the world, needs an orientation. Monuments are signposts.
3. Culture & Art - How bad has it have to get until we allow ourselves to formulate also the detachment of terror, hatred and violence as monuments?
4. Paradigm shift - About a necessary paradigm shift in the German culture of remembrance. A commemoration for life.
5. German Identity - Why does Germany need a Garden of Freedom? The symbolism shows a positive way to deal with the burden of the past.
6. About Nihilism - A message for overcoming nihilism that destroys our society. A guide to a healthy cultural identity.
7. The Symbolism - About the design elements in the Garden of Freedom, numbers and the Tree of Life as a Judeo-Christian symbol.
8. Stone Circles - Between an admonishing memorial and Stonehenge? What the dark ring with stones really means in the Garden of Freedom.
9. Development - This text is explaining the development of the Garden of Freedom in years. Time span: 1998 - 2010
10. About Truth - The truth of a religion is more than a particular concept of the limited human mind that thinks about God.
11. Being oneself - Man, striving for self-realization turns around himself and in doing so, loses himself more and more (to the ego).
12. Heart education - Most people die without ever having lived. When will we realize that life is about learning to love?
13. My way with Nelly Sachs - Where dust is turned to light.
Next menu item: About us
Navigation: round menu icon.